[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Choose the Tomcat version in Jboss AS

aparolini88 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 04:23:27 EDT 2006

Hello,

We about to  migrate toward JBoss AS and we would like not to change our Tomcat version.

We saw that every JBoss AS version is bound to a given Tomcat Version

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=VersionOfTomcatInJBossAS

Though, my question is simple:

We would like to have the 4.1.29 Tomcat version on our JBoss 4.0.4, instead of the one shipped 5.5.17. Is this possible ?

 Is this just a matter of deploying jbossweb-tomcat41.sar on my Jboss4.0.4 deploy folder ?

Thanks  in advance for your feedback,

-antonio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960256#3960256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960256