[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Drools and Portlets integration problem

dgallego do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 07:09:30 EDT 2006

Hi, I'm trying to load a rules file from a portlet.
I have copied the Eclipse Rules example (DroolsTest.java) and tried working with it from a Portlet class.

The problem appears when I try to create a new PacakgeBuilder.
Everything works well: read the DRL file (file with the rules) and create a PackageBuilderConfiguration (if needed), but when the portlet executes

PackageBuilder builder = new PackageBuilder();

the portlet stops its execution (and no exception is raised!)
I realised it stopped its execution because a rResponse.getWriter().write("HI"); shows nothing.

Thanks, I'm really noob to Drools and Portlets integration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960318#3960318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960318