[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hibernate Validation / Page Scope --> allways new entity

mrwhite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 07:46:50 EDT 2006

First thanks for the answer.

But why do i need a conversation for that. it works fine when no validation fault appears.

And where should i put the @Begin annotation?

I just have my clientPersonService to deliver a simple list:
@Stateless
  | @Name("clientPersonService")
  | public class ClientPersonServiceImpl implements ClientPersonService {
  |
  | 	@PersistenceContext
  | 	private EntityManager em;
  |
  | 	public List <ClientPerson> getAllClientPerson()
  | 	{
  | 		ClientPersonDAO clientPersonDAO = new ClientPersonDAO(em);
  | 		return clientPersonDAO.getAllClientPerson();
  | 	}
  | }

And a simple link to the edit page:
 <f:param name="clientPersonId" value="#{clientPerson.id}"/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960324#3960324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960324