[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ConcurrentModificationException

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 09:10:41 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am getting a ConcurrentModificationException which I cannot really resolve, maybe someone has some hints...

I have the following:

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("accBroker")
  | @Scope(CONVERSATION)
  | @LoggedIn
  | public class AccountBrokerBean implements AccountBroker{
  |
  | @In(create=true)
  | 	private EntityManager em;
  |
  | 	@In(value="securityBroker",create=true)
  | 	private SecurityBroker securityBroker;
  |
  | @In
  | User user;
  |
  |    @Begin(join=true)
  | public void find() {
  |   List<Accounts> accounts = em.createQuery("from Account");
  |   securityBroker.filter(user,accounts);
  |
  | }
  | @Stateful
  | @Name("securityBroker")
  | @Scope(CONVERSATION)
  | @LoggedIn
  | public class SecurityBrokerBean implements SecurityBroker{
  |
  | @In(create=true)
  | 	private EntityManager em;
  |
  | public void filter(User u, Collection<Accounts> accounts) {
  |  for (Account a : accounts) {
  |   if (accounts.notAccessibleBy(user) {
  |      accounts.remove(a);
  |    } else if (accounts.accessibleBy(user) {
  |     continue;
  |   } else {
  |    accounts.remove(a);
  |  }
  | }
  |
  | }

I get the CME somehere in the filter method...
Any clues?

Thanks,
Joey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960354#3960354