[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: A timer associated to a process instance ?

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 09:16:54 EDT 2006

"biggef" wrote : "cpob" wrote : According to the XML Schema, you can put a create-timer element on a process definition, but it never did anything through my testing
  | ie nothing happens when the timer fires ?
  | Was the timer cancelled when leaving a node ?

It never created the timer.  The action to create the timer is in the DB, it just never gets created, and therefore never starts.

Look at the create-timer and cancel-timer elements.  They allow you to create a timer, only to cancel it anywhere else in the flow (Timer names must be unique).  Check out section 16.4.22 of the User Guide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960359#3960359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960359