[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ClassCastException - problem with session timeout?

JXerXes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 11:11:10 EDT 2006

but now when i optimize my SFSB timeouts i have a new problem.
the classcastexception occurs no more because the http session is over and the JAAS login screen appears again. when the user now logs in again the app shows not the main screen but the screen that would have been next if the session hadn't been over. this becomes a real problem when another user logs in, because he now sees the screen and data of the user that was previously logged out because of session timeout...

now it seems that the SFSBs still don't get destroyed when the session is over. but they're both annotated with @Scope(SESSION), this annotation means the http session right? if thats not the problem its maybe something with the jaas login. i've set up the security for URL like i found it here
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=74300
but without logged in interceptor.
(i don't think jaas is the cause but that the SFSBs live after the http session is destroyed, so here is one of my SFSBs)

  | package com.evo_solutions.evocompetition.confirmation;
  |
  | import java.io.Serializable;
  | import java.util.ResourceBundle;
  |
  | import javax.annotation.EJB;
  | import javax.ejb.Remove;
  | import javax.ejb.Stateful;
  | import javax.faces.application.FacesMessage;
  |
  | import javax.faces.context.FacesContext;
  |
  | import org.hibernate.validator.Valid;
  | import static org.jboss.seam.ScopeType.SESSION;
  |
  | import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.cache.simple.CacheConfig;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Begin;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Conversational;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Destroy;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.IfInvalid;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.In;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Name;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Out;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Outcome;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Scope;
  |
  | import com.evo_solutions.commons.exceptions.EVODatabaseException;
  | import com.evo_solutions.commons.exceptions.EVOQueryException;
  |

  | /**
  |  * @author  XerXes
  |  */
  | @Stateful
  | @Scope(SESSION)
  | @Name("loaddata")
  | @Conversational(ifNotBegunOutcome="main")
  | @CacheConfig(idleTimeoutSeconds = 950)
  | public class LoadDataAction implements LoadData, Serializable{
  |

  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = -2470166101310936137L;
  |

  | 	@In
  | 	private transient  FacesContext facesContext;
  |
  | 	@In
  | 	@Out @Valid
  | 	private Confirmation confirmation;
  |
  | 	@In(create=true)
  | 	@Out
  | 	private PDCProdOrderConfirmation pdcpoc;
  |
  | 	private transient ResourceBundle messages;
  |
  | 	@In(create=true) @Out
  | 	private Lists lists;
  |
  | 	@EJB
  | 	@Out
  | 	private BOConfirmation boconfirmation;
  |
  | 	@Out
  | 	private Integer confirmationPossible;
  |

  | 	@IfInvalid(outcome=Outcome.REDISPLAY)
  | 	@Begin(ifOutcome = "poconfirmation")
  | 	public String loadData(){
  | 	}
  |

  | 	@Destroy @Remove
  | 	public void destroy(){
  | 	}
  | }

do you have an idea what i could have missed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960429#3960429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960429