[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Problem Running JBoss Cache within JBoss Application Server

emailmsgbox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 06:13:39 EDT 2006

So, I'm using JBoss 4.0.4 with JBoss cache 1.4 on JVM 1.5

I using the Address class from the tutorial.

  | PojoCacheMBean myCache;
  | Address address = new adddress()
  | myCache.putObject("123",address );

and the error is .....

anonymous wrote :
  | jboss.cache.TreeCache] putObject(): exception occurred: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: PojoCache.putObject(): Object type is neither  aspectized nor Serializable nor an array of primitives. Object class name is com.test.data.Address

it looks like that the 1.5 annotation are ignored
if I remove the annotation @org.jboss.cache.aop.annotation.PojoCacheable
the error is the same ?!

the cache 1.4 upgreade : I replaced jboss-cache.jar with jboss-cache-jdk50.jar
and jboss-aop-jdk50.jar
As I understand jboss-aop.xml is not needed

Please , Any ideas ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960628#3960628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960628