[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Accessing correct bean version if multiple EARs deployed.

NigelWhite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 06:56:48 EDT 2006

I need to be able to look up the appropriate EJB for the EAR file in which I am running.

For example, we'll probably deploy named EAR files like Aspicio1-2-0.ear which will result in our Session Beans having a JNDI name of Aspicio1-2-0/BeanClassName.

Some customers will continue to use the previous Apicio1-1-11.ear.

In my code, I'll need to use

String earName = ""; // How?
new InitialContext.lookup(earName + "/BeanClassName/local");

How can I set earName?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960633#3960633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960633