[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Excessive logging to server.log

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 09:37:43 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : My hibernate classes keep logging excessive amounts of data to my server.log

Can you post a small sample from the server.log?

anonymous wrote : My log4j.xml is set to INFO on all entries

Are you referring to the log4j.xml present in the %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/conf directory? If not, are you using your own log4j.xml file in your application?

Also, post the contents of your log4j.xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960684#3960684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960684