[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Selectively Showing Task Start Links

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 11:29:19 EDT 2006

Hello,
  We have created a number of test Task Process Definitions, but as we plan to deploy with a large amount of users, 500+, is there a simple way to control who is allowed to start which task... I have been looking around, but have not seen anything yet.  Presumably this would use the identity groups.  This way not everyone would be allowed to start every task.
  Or is this another improovement that would have to be made mostly on teh web app side.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960727#3960727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960727