[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Handling process definitions

the_dude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 11:46:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am writing an admin application, where the user is able to deploy new process definitions (from file system) and gets a view of the currently deployed process definitions. For the deployed definitions I would like to show the process image + definition / xml. The picture is inside the database, no prob, but I can't find the process definition. Is this information lost the minute a definition is deployed to the database or is there a way to retrieve it?

Thanks, the_dude

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960732#3960732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960732