[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Browsing the JNDI ENC of a web application

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 14:14:35 EDT 2006

Oh shoot, I searched for the wrong code!  I have two common jsps, one for the system properties, the other for JNDI.  I thought I had a version of the JNDI jsp that was all-inclusive, but I can't seem to find it (perhaps on my laptop at home).  The simplest version I can find is one that uses servlets, JSPs and the JSTL (I usually port this code to whatever framework I am studying).  If interested, I could post it (without comments it's not too long, but I do have to clean it up some).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960776#3960776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960776