[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ACL in Seam

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 15:34:07 EDT 2006

"jbpmndc" wrote : Acegi's voter mechanism provides the ability to assemble permissions dynamically based on changing events.  Does anyone one know if JAAS provides an equivalent.

  | A common situation people may encounter is the need to dynamically add permissions to a user when a task is assigned to them using jBPM.

Interesting, this is a really good example of something thats not easy to do in Java EE security out of the box. I'll point Shane over here and maybe he can look at it as part of the work he is doing now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960789#3960789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960789