[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Generic Service

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 16:03:01 EDT 2006

Hi

I am currently running JBoss 4.0.4.GA with EJB3 and JBossWS 1.0.0.  I would like to programatically deploy a service at runtime.  Ideally, I would like to register an endpoint; have all requests for the new endpoint sent to a generic service and send the responses from the generic service.

I have been trying to instantiate an instance of ServiceEndpointInfo but DeploymentInfo requires a URL which points to a WAR file.  Obviously, my fake services don't have a WAR file.  Is it possible to programatically register an endpoint?  Is it also possible to define the class and method that should be invoked by the endpoint?

Regards
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960793#3960793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960793