[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Handling process definitions

the_dude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 04:07:16 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : Using a separated process (cvs with cmdb or whatever). You would want to have the changes to e.g. en expression (which could have a major impact) in there as well. Don't you want them tested in some way or another?

I do that already. I thought it might be more comfortable for the user to have a quick look (from the web app) at the older process definitions than starting eclipse and look it up there.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Even if you want to do it runtime, the process is in the db in string format, so you can retrieve the latest that way [...]

Could you give a hint where to look / which method to call? I checked the JBPM_BYTEARRAY table, but couldn't find it there.

FYI: I fetch the process image via

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960892#3960892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960892