[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Remote EJBs

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 13:15:40 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : 3. You need to implement your own exception handling layer for this. Either deal with the exception in client code, or in a servlet filter or web.xml. Unfortunately JSF (amazingly) does not provide any good place to handle these kinds of exceptions :-(

Hmmmm. One thing I *could* do is have Seam provide a client-side interception layer for EJB components (a feature missing from the EJB spec). And then I could provide a built-in interceptor for handling the spec-defined exceptions (ConcurrentAccessException, RemoteException, etc).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961079#3961079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961079