[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:link does not work after JBoss restart

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 13:36:34 EDT 2006

Ah. Hmmmm. I think I know what the problem is.

Seam can't just let you call any arbitrary method by hacking action=name.method into the URL of a GET request. So it only lets you call action methods that were previously rendered via an s:link.

I'll see if something more can be done here if you can add an issue to JIRA.

Otherwise use a page action defined in pages.xml if you need truly bookmarkable links.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961087#3961087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961087