[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM-BPEL 1.1-beta1 and JBOSS AS 4.0.4 helloworldservice

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 13:48:20 EDT 2006

OK, I took a deeper look at this issue. I started with a clean JDK 1.5.0 and a fresh copy of jBPM BPEL 1.1-beta1. I was able to execute all targets but run-tests. Then I realized two things:

a) The Xalan path element in servicegen.classpath is outdated. It should be:
<path id="servicegen.classpath">
  |   <pathelement location="${jbpm.bpel.home}/lib/xalan/xalan.jar"/>
  | </path>
This points to a Xalan 2.7.0 library.

b) The test.classpath is not affected by the settings in servicegen.classpath :) My bad. Here is the correct setting:
<path id="test.classpath">
  |   <pathelement location="${jbpm.bpel.home}/lib/xerces/xercesImpl.jar" />
  | </path>
I'm seeing this working as I write this post :) Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961092#3961092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961092