[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Outjection of previous value: selectOneMenu : One 2 Many

kryptontri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 15:40:19 EDT 2006

When I modifiy the code, just when I think I have cracked it, I get

  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: Client-id : _id0 is duplicated in the faces tree.
  | 	at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.checkForDuplicateIds(JspStateManagerImpl.java:241)
  | 	at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.checkForDuplicateIds(JspStateManagerImpl.java:255)
  | 	at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.saveSerializedView(JspStateManagerImpl.java:204)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamStateManager.saveSerializedView(SeamStateManager.java:46)

I'm trying all sorts of ways, I am setting the @In Rate to be null upon insertion, but this value still shows up in the selectItem value,

I have tried:
- upon insertion, removing the rate in the context

  |   private void clearRatesOnDisplay() {
  |         Contexts.getPageContext().remove("rate");
  |         //Contexts.getPageContext().remove("ratesManager");
  |         rate = null;
  |         selectedRate = null;
  |     }

changed the javabean that provides the values in the menu to EVENT

  | @Name("ratesManager")
  | @Interceptors(SeamInterceptor.class)
  | @Scope(ScopeType.EVENT)
  | public class Rates {
  |     public Rates() {
  |         log.info("** Rates (RatesManager) instantated **");
  |     }

but stil no luck :-|

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961118#3961118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961118