[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - MJB / XDoclet in JBoss

hamffjs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 16:39:08 EDT 2006

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well today.  I have a question about MDB deployment configurations.  I am using Xdoclet to generate the ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml files needed for deployment.

Using XDoclet, are there any annotations or ant tasks I can use indicate the desired size of the MDB pool?  For example, I want only one MDB listening on the designated queue at all times.  If I cannot use XDoclet to do this, how can I edit the deployment descriptors manually to achieve this effect?

I don't know if this will help, but here are the current XDoclet annotations that I am using.

/**
 * @ejb.bean name="IntegrationConsumer"
              displayname="TestConsumerMDB"
 *           acknowledge-mode="Auto-acknowledge"
 *           destination-type="javax.jms.Queue"
 *           subscription-durability="NonDurable"
              transaction-type="Container"
 *
 * @jboss.destination-jndi-name
               name="queue/ExpressReportsIntegrationQueue"
 */
public class IntegrationConsumerBean implements MessageDrivenBean,
		MessageListener {

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961131#3961131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961131