[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Intalio vs jBPM

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 03:30:16 EDT 2006

custom code: The initial action you have to call is java, but that could be a wrapper to any other (scritped) language

Support for BPEL: Correct, beta.

Align IT to business strategy: I know I should not ask a question on a question but I do. Why does it (in your opinion) not align IT and business. If you read several of Tom's blog entries http://jboss.org/jbossBlog/blog/tbaeyens/about these things, I get a different impression.

Regarding the xslt stuff. We think that systems that provide information should not care or even know what information is e.g. needed by other systems. We use a kind of ESB like thing (very simple) that gets an xml document and uses a file the structure I described above which contains multiple lines (we did not need an xslt yet since all is simple, but you could also use an xslt to transform/extract this. Outgoing, there is an empty template xml document which is populated by using the file the other way around. This is harder to do with xslt since the source is not xml. Therefor we choose (and can still use) the simple solution.

hth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961196#3961196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961196