[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with the swimlane in a portlet

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 05:57:02 EDT 2006

yes I agree, But how config my server (jboss portal-tomcat 2.2.1) and Why this error appear just when I use the swimlane in my task and no in the others tasks?? My problem of "out of memory" is due to the swimlane for me because it happens just when I execute a task which contain swimlane.

thank you for you response. I will try to find how resolve the porblem with my server but I don't know where I must to see and change the parameter and which one.

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961222#3961222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961222