[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem with large strings

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 08:23:59 EDT 2006

I have tried sending a text message with 500K characters of text from one consumer to the server and receiving it again.

For a non persistent message, my send takes about 68 milliseconds, and the receive takes about 10ms.

For a persistent message it takes 78 milliseconds for the send and 10 again for the receive.

I am using MySQL 5.0, server and consumer producer on same box in different VMs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961266#3961266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961266