[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - task question

achesini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 13:32:20 EDT 2006

Hi everybody, i´m new in jbpm world. So if someone could help me , i`ll apreciate it.

In our process we use only task, for the only reason that task supports the actorsID.

Then the user of the task only send the signal method, to pass the procees to the next state. So we dont have to worried about if we are signaling a task or a sate or another node.
So we never use the start and end method, and because of this all our task have the variable isopen=true.  that´s all right?

Somebody could tell me if we are in a wrong way .

Thanxs in advance

Alfonsina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961367#3961367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961367