[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - SimpleMemoryManager Warning

ONIT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 14:00:09 EDT 2006

Hi again,

The JBoss Messaging system is working great.  Performance is outstanding and memory usage is negligible even with 400K messages.  Memory usage for the whole application never exceeds 50M.

My only question is that I get a series of these warning messages:

13:46:03,093 WARN  [SimpleMemoryManager] Less than 25% of total available memory free
13:46:05,109 WARN  [SimpleMemoryManager] Less than 25% of total available memory free
13:46:07,109 WARN  [SimpleMemoryManager] Less than 25% of total available memory free
13:46:09,140 WARN  [SimpleMemoryManager] Less than 25% of total available memory free
13:46:11,140 WARN  [SimpleMemoryManager] Less than 25% of total available memory free
13:46:13,140 WARN  [SimpleMemoryManager] Less than 25% of total available memory free
13:46:15,156 WARN  [SimpleMemoryManager] Less than 25% of total available memory free

It doesn't seem to affect anything.

Is it a configuration setting, should I be flushing the queues or what?

The dilivery mode is DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT and there is only one message consumer.  Once the consumer gets the message I want the message removed from the queue.  Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.

Dennis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961380#3961380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961380