[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss Performance Tuning

tdanecito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 17:24:08 EDT 2006

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for the comment. I am on vacation right now but checking this thread.

For what I can remember without my system in front of me for the server:

Windows 2000 professional sp4
Mustang 1.6 b91
JBoss 4.0.4 GA
Apache 2.2
Intel P4 3.0GHz HT Northwood core
Regular DDR 400
Two hard drives one for operating system and one for the apps and data

There are some details I have not mentioned because I would need more time and a separate web site to talk all about it. I have a regular job like the rest of you and this is just a long term fun project I can do but hope to release soon the entire system for everyone to use on the internet.

The client is experimental design so I am not talking about that till it is released.

Hope that helps.
-Tony Anecito
adanecito at yahoo.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961435#3961435