[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Need help trying to expose singleton mbean interface to all

markfrench do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 22:42:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

I currently have an mbean deployed in the deploy-hasingleton directory which I need to have its interface accessible via jndi to all nodes.  The following is it's related deployment descriptor:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  | 	<mbean
  | 		code="com.transtoll.modules.eventmanager.management.EventContainer" name="eventmanager:service=eventcontainer">
  | 	</mbean>
  |

  | 	<mbean code="org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPProxyFactory"
  | 		name="jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=HASingletonEventContainerInvoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory">
  | 		<depends optional-attribute-name="InvokerName">
  | 			jboss:service=invoker,type=pooled
  | 		</depends>
  | 		<depends optional-attribute-name="TargetName">
  | 			eventmanager:service=eventcontainer
  | 		</depends>
  | 		<attribute name="JndiName">HASingletonEventContainer</attribute>
  | 		<attribute name="InvokeTargetMethod">true</attribute>
  | 		<attribute name="ExportedInterfaces">
  | 			com.transtoll.modules.eventmanager.management.EventContainerMBean
  | 		</attribute>
  | 		<attribute name="ClientInterceptors">
  | 			<interceptors>
  | 				<interceptor>
  | 					org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor
  | 				</interceptor>
  | 				<interceptor>
  | 					org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor
  | 				</interceptor>
  | 			</interceptors>
  | 		</attribute>
  | 	</mbean>
  | </server>

This bean based on the hajndi wiki page but for some reason the JNDI entry doesn't appear in any of the slave nodes.  Is something wrong or is it not possible with jboss 4.0.4 and I have to use the RMIAdaptor and JMX calls?

Cheers

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961460#3961460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961460