[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Error when trying to raise max heap size

IO_303 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 01:29:54 EDT 2006

I was right and able to fix the problem...the suggestion that PeterJ gave was a good one but did not fix my problem.  His solution worked if I was using 32 bit, but as it turned out my server admin had installed 32 bit java(like I told him not to) because I told him to use the AMD64 package, he then put the standard 32 bit package on because "we don?t have AMD chips".  So I opened a SR assigned it to myself to install the AMD64 java package and reconfigure the JBoss install, then bam I am running with my new max of 4 GB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961474#3961474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961474