[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Problem with system.getproperties("user.home")

gupta.amit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 03:06:10 EDT 2006

Hi ,
I am deploying An web application consisting of the servlet , in the inti function of servelt i am loading a property file, the function used to retrive the Path of file is system.getproperties("user.home").
As my deployment platform is windows it returns c:\document and setting\Mylogin.
I do not want to keep my property file and other application file on this location.
IN WAS u have the option of configuring the User.home ,could anyone kindly help me so that i can change the User.home to some location of my choice.
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961490#3961490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961490