[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Removing a MessageListener doesn't remove its associated

davidrh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 07:20:11 EDT 2006

We haven't needed the 40 limit, but useful to know. We are seeing the sessions stay open, but they don't receive any more messages.  We were also getting a lot of messages in the JBoss Messaging log related to session timeouts (sorry, I don't have the logs with me at the moment).  The only change that we have made is to close the sessions and re-open them every minute, and now the JBoss Messaging log is completely clean and we can put through 10's of thousands of messages and have them processed by all of our listeners.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961533#3961533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961533