[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to run a application-client as part of a ear?

scruffy323 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 09:54:30 EDT 2006

I am trying to run an application client jar in a ear file configured with application.xml specified by the testClient.jar that has it's own application-client.xml config.

J2ee says that I should be able to but how do I do that with jboss?

Below is a example of what I am trying to accomplish but using another container.
http://jonas.objectweb.org/current/doc/PG_Client.html

PS I checked the getting started documentation and it showed a app being run using a application-client.xml file
but is only running the application using just the client jar if you check the actual ant file that is running the application. It's not using the ear file.

Below is a thread I found regarding this topic but havn't found an answer yet.
Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961566#3961566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961566