[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Query Logging?

peteroyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 19:01:15 EDT 2006

Hi ptmain,

I'm not sure about the SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE or the package level stuff, but I think I've read in docs about how to turn full sql logging on and off. Mind you I've never actually tried it, so anyone with actual experience in this is welcome to correct me :)

Anyway, since we're using hibernate and EJB I think you can set the following property in your persistence.xml (after jta-data-source):

  | <properties>
  |       <property name="hibernate.show_sql" value="true"/>
  | </properties>

According to the Hibernate documentation regarding this property:
anonymous wrote :
  | This is an alternative to setting the log category org.hibernate.SQL to debug.

Hope that works!

Pete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961654#3961654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961654