[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Non-default HTTP port ignored

akpraha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 30 04:50:00 EDT 2006

I've run into a strange problem with JBossWS-1.0.2.GA installed on JBoss-4.0.4.GA.  In my test environment, I cannot use port 8080, so I have configured tomcat to run on a different port.   I set up a simple test web service similar to the examples in the user guide, deployed it, and took a look at the wsdl published by the ws.  When I use the URL:

http://seinfeld:8888/TrivialService/SampleService?wsdl

The resulting wsdl contains the proper hostname, but HTTP port 8080:

<port binding='tns:TrivialServiceBinding' name='TrivialServicePort'>
  |  <soap:address location='http://seinfeld:8080/TrivialService'/>
  | </port>

What am I missing here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961715#3961715