[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam without JSF

isterin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 30 15:12:44 EDT 2006

Ok, I've seen posts on the fact that Seam currently requires JSF.  I'm wondering whether support for non-JSF view technologies is planned.  Our app is being build using XSLT views with in-browser transformations, so we don't want any MVC type stuff, other than abstraction from the HTTP(Response|Request) and some other basic services.  Our response is plain XML with an attached XSLT sheet.

My biggest reason for wanting to Seam is it's stateful lifecycle services and integration with JBPM, since our app is a workflow application.

Thanks.

Ilya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961734#3961734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961734