[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - one2many example

wondermike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 30 17:04:31 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm looking for a One2Many example which is just good enough for a beginner like me ... i.e. not too complicated ;-) I've looked at the issues example, but I could not simplify it for my purposes, it didn't work - the editor stuff killed me.
In the end I'd like to descent several hierarchical layers like
* client1
* client1-contract1
* client1-contract2
* client1-contract2-contractdetail1
* client1-contract2-contractdetail2
* client1-contract2-contractdetail3
* client2
* client3
having 3 entities: clients, contracts and contractdetails
and 3 different pages listing each m clients, n contracts and so on ...
Can you help with with a simple example or a pointer to an example?

The interesting thing for me is the logical transfer of the @DataModelSelection to the next hierarchical layer which would be included in the where clause of the next layer's 'entityManager.createQuery("from ...' I think the next layer receives the Selection via injection but I'd like to see a whole working example.

TIA!
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961738#3961738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961738