[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: messaging flow control related question

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 04:39:31 EDT 2006

If you read my last reply, you will notice that I said I can successfully repeat your test case with both large and small values for CONSUMER_SLEEP_TIME and RELAYER_SLEEP_TIME multiple times, without seeing memory increase and without seeing any messages left in the database.

So, as far as I am concerned I have not been able to replicate your problem, and everything is working ok.

As I say I am using the latest code, so that may explain the difference in behaviour.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961797#3961797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961797