[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - JBoss / Hibernate / BMP (CMT) / DB2 / JDBC - DB locks are no

balellu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 07:17:33 EDT 2006

I am using

>>>JBoss-3.2.5
>>>Hibernate-2.0.3
>>>BMP with CMT EJB's - Using requires transaction attribute. EJB's use Hibernate
>>>DB2-8.1.7

I have a situation where Hibernate is used to create insert there records into DB and creating three entity beans for each record.

Once the above process is complete i am invoking a JDBC call to get some information from the same table where hibernate has inserted three new records. Once i try to execute the query through JDBC, app just hangs.

When i monitor the connections in the DB2 i can see lock waiting and when i kill the connection that is creating the lock then app resumes with exception.

Now i am trying to figure out where the problem could be? Can some one please help me with this.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961829#3961829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961829