[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Using entities with collections?

sbalmos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 09:17:21 EDT 2006

Groan... Nothing like rewriting all those getters/setters, the annotations, etc. :) I'm guessing there's no real difference in using property vs field annotations.

What's worse is that some of my entities use Map-type collections, which there is no support at all for (I thought SOAP had some key-value type primitive???). I have no idea how I am going to fix that. I thought about writing XmlAdapters, like in http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2005/04/xmladapter_in_j.html , but I just tried that. The WSDL generator doesn't pick up on the adapter, and continues to almost-silently ignore the Map.

Ideas for that one would be even more appreciated. Thanks!

--Scott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961857#3961857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961857