[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Configuring interceptors for stateless session beans

kirdat_kishore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 10:33:38 EDT 2006

As I understand the ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml defines the set of interceptors for ejb3. I would like to understand what functionality does each one of them provide. Also, is it possible to disable any interceptors by simply removing them from the  element list under  element?

For ex. I have following fragment in my ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml.

<aop>
  | .
  | .
  | <domain name="Stateless Bean">
  |       <bind pointcut="execution(public * *->*(..))">
  |          <interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor"/>
  |          <interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor"/>
  |          <interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.security.AuthenticationInterceptorFactory"/>
  |       </bind>
  | </domain>
  | </aop>

   Can I remove AsynchronousInterceptor simply by commenting out that entry?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961885#3961885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961885