[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Swimlane in start

cormierjf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 13:25:13 EDT 2006

I think the warning about the swimlane is normal.

"Starting" a process instance is different if there is a task in the start node.  I do not know exactly why.

I think you need something like this to start the processInstance:

  | if (processDef.getTaskMgmtDefinition().getStartTask() != null) {
  |     TaskInstance startTask = processInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance().createStartTaskInstance();
  | } else {
  |     processInstance.signal();
  | }

I use this code with Jbpm 3.1.1, it may be different for 3.2.

JF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961951#3961951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961951