[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: monitoring piece of default webapp not displaying the co

unome do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 14:30:53 EDT 2006

Another interesting behavior I noticed:

If the MDB "signals" before the task-node is completed, the processing goes to join but realises that it cannot complete since the other token is still active. But on completion of the task, processing does not resume at join. It says that other token (to_stateA) is still active.

I'm obviously not getting something here.

The reason I say this is because if the Task-node completes before StateA, processing resumes at join and goes ahead (of course the monitoring piece of the webapp does not show the correct results)

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961983#3961983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961983