[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: monitoring piece of default webapp not displaying the co

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 15:41:51 EDT 2006

Could it be the mdb runs in the transaction created by jBPM? In that case the behaviour you see may be slithgly explained. You signal the stateA in it's own node-enter, wich is not advised.

If you can look into this, we can go further from there.

could you create a pd.xml with the classes and an mdb.jar so if needed we can try to simulate? Maybe initially post the code of the mdb and the external service action handler

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961995#3961995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961995