[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Is it SpringLifecycleInterceptor or just me?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 17:10:53 EDT 2006

There are two almost similar versions of jboss-spring deployer.

One with old InvocationContext, @EJB and the other one with fixed (see http://jboss.org/jbossBlog/blog/bburke/2006/06/02/JBoss_EJB_3_0_Preview_RC8.txt).

Check what version 4.0.4.GA has - see jboss-ejb3x.jar in ejb3.deployer.

>> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jspring not bound

This is not the cause - look before this.

>> Classic bad behavior of an application server towards Spring. Server loads web part of the app first and after that - is trying to load EJBs.
I tried to rectify this.

Put the right order in application.xml. Or adjust deployer order.

>> I noticed that in your sample application you don't use JSTL. Why is that?

No reaseon. I use a lot of JSTL in our portal app with no problem.

>> Well, how about this?

Sorry, but yuck.
Still very unflexible. I like wiring a lot of small beans. And this doesn't do that.

Rgds, Ales

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962013#3962013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962013