[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Applying security aspects using metadata-aop.xml

ddunkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 22:28:41 EDT 2006

The advisor.resolveAnnotation(SecurityDomain.class) call is being made in the jboss-aop AuthenticationInterceptorFactory class, not in my code. If that is only intended to work with bytecode compiled annotations, that fact should probably be mentioned in the documentation. After reading the docs I was under the impression you could use the annotation compiler to compile to xml and everything would work the same.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962039#3962039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962039