[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Can any type of file go in the farm dir?

jiwils do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 01:48:23 EST 2006

"jiwils" wrote : Its coming...I've been very busy outside of work these past few days.

Take a look at the beginnings of the MirrorService wiki for a very, very alpha release of the code that should be helpful to you.  Check that wiki page for updates later this week.  I'll also post an annoucement in the JMX user forum when the first release is available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982290#3982290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982290