[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - 2.0.0 Beta2: unable to add

Rhodan76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 04:36:27 EST 2006

Hello,

i have upgraded to Beta 2.0.0 Beta2. As first step, due to a NPE  i had to delete all existing jboss servers and recreate them in eclipse. But now, when i try to add the "Jboss EJB3 Libraries" at Java-build path page in project settings, i'm able to choose an jboss server, but the ejb3 libraries are NOT included in my project. I always get only:

"Jboss EJB3 Librariers [error]"

using a Jboss 4.04 GA server-entry. Any Idea, how i can now add the ejb3-libraries to my project ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982321#3982321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982321