[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [b][u]how to deploy ear file in JBOSS application server

Mohab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 08:26:11 EST 2006

hi all
i had developed a project with jdeveloper and created the deployed file called test.ear
i need to deploy this file in jboss application server, i dont know how because i am not familiar with jboss application server
also i need to know what xml files needed to be updated inorder to run my project through calling it from browser url,
NB. my project uses a main servlet class that handle action called from client request, so there is no jsp called , iam just calling an action request
please help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982364#3982364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982364