[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Trouble accessing a simple webservice

luismbo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 10:44:09 EST 2006

Hello,

I've read the following documentation:
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/getting_started/v5/html/ws.html and
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBWS181HelloWorld

And (apparently) sucessfully deployed a simple webservice. Not quite successfully, though, since while JBoss tells me the webservice is deployed:

14:53:40,734 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/bqx, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp26274bqx-exp.war/
14:53:40,993 INFO  [WSDLFilePublisher] WSDL published to: file:/Users/luis/Software/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/data/wsdl/bqx.war/BQXWS26275.wsdl
14:53:41,030 INFO  [ServiceEndpointManager] WebService started: http://pomajxego:8080/bqx/BQXWS

... I can't seem to access it:

14:55:23,874 ERROR [[BQXWS]] Servlet.service() for servlet BQXWS threw exception
org.jboss.util.NotImplementedException: HTTP GET not supported
        at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointServlet.doGet(ServiceEndpointServlet.java:95)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

I've pasted the code for the WS and the client here:
http://pastebin.ca/232793

I'm guessing that the annotation magic should be generating a doGet method but for some reason isn't. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated!

(BTW, as you'll see in that code, my webmethod is returning XML data in a String. I have the feeling that there must be a better way, tips regarding that will be welcome too!)

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982397#3982397

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982397