[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Booking Example EL #{hotelBooking.selectHotel(hot)} not

antispart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 12:42:12 EST 2006

Gavin,

JSF RI 1.2.03
Facelets 1.1.11
JBoss AS 4.0.5
JBoss Seam-1.1.0.BETA1

Also, I noticed that the bookings example has:

<a:support event="onkeyup" actionListener="#{hotelSearch.find}" reRender="searchResults" />

but, the HotelSearching interface only has:
   public String find();

but wouldn't the actionListener call find with an ActionEvent argument as well, and therefore need the following to be exposed as well:
   public String find(ActionEvent event);

Thanks again.

faces-config.xml:

	<view-handler>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</view-handler>
	<el-resolver>org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamELResolver</el-resolver>

I copied much of the bookings example web.xml too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982422#3982422

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982422