[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Booking Example EL #{hotelBooking.selectHotel(hot)} not

antispart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 15:30:37 EST 2006

"monkeyden" wrote : This sounds a lot like the valueChangeListener problem I had the other day.  It was trying to call a no-arg method, instead of creating the ValueChangeEvent and then calling the method.  I built Seam from CVS at Gavin's suggestion and all better.  May or may not work for you.

Just installed the nightly from Oct 31.

I'm still experiencing the following problems:

1)

<a:support event="onkeyup" actionListener="#{registrationManager.find}" reRender="searchResults" />

causes:
Caused by: javax.faces.el.MethodNotFoundException: /players/list.xhtml @27,106 actionListener="#{registrationManager.find}": Method not found: RegistrationManagementBean:5c4o147-mikzas-eu06jpfn-1-eu06lfng-a.find(javax.faces.event.ActionEvent)

unless I create a method find(ActionEvent).

2)
<s:link value="Select" action="#{visitManager.selectPlayer(player)}"/>

causes:
com.sun.facelets.tag.TagAttributeException: /players/list.xhtml @61,84 action="#{visitManager.selectPlayer(player)}" Error Parsing: #{visitManager.selectPlayer(player)}

Both, seem like they may be related?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982461#3982461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982461